The Best Way to Whet Their Appetite
Email Marketing – still delivering the goods! With all the talk about social media, it might be tempting for business owners to ditch or disregard an email marketing campaign. However, recent reports show that email is still the most effective method of driving traffic to ecommerce sites, with online search coming in second and social media third.
Why does email continue to be the king of online marketing?
- Email is the most popular online activity.
- Email marketing is an inexpensive, effective, and immediate tool to help build your relationship with current customers and solicit new ones.
- Email is a proven sales channel and can be segmented and tracked.
- People who opt in to an email list expect to receive email and more likely to make a purchase.
- With 3.3 billion users, email marketing has nearly three times as many user accounts as Facebook and Twitter combined.
When executed properly, email marketing campaigns can increase brand awareness, website traffic, customer loyalty, and most importantly, sales. More cost-effective than traditional direct mail marketing and other advertisement options, email marketing is used by 74% of organizations with less than 100 employees, according to the 2011 Marketer’s Agenda by Aberdeen Group.
Does the thought of setting up an email marketing program for your business sound costly, complicated and time-consuming? With our help, it’s a piece of cake. Our email marketing solutions offer both full service and do-it-yourself email marketing programs that are designed to fit almost every customer loyalty and repeat business advertising need. In addition, it requires no investment in hardware, software or additional personnel.
Our email marketing solutions can include:
- Dedicated campaign manager for each client.
- List building program for each client such as website integration, in-store registration, promotions, etc.
- Unlimited personalization technology for extreme targeting.
- Real time reporting: open rates, click thru rates, bounce-back analysis.
- Custom design templates for e-newsletters and e-postcards.
- Professional copywriting.
- Event triggered emails (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
- Dedicated ISP relations and mail box monitoring systems to insure the highest delivery rates.
- Unlimited database demographic and geographic segmentation filters.
- Database management including: list management, list hygiene and more.
- Proprietary software and hardware technology scalable to handle any level of clients.
- Integration with social media channels.
Email marketing may be one of the oldest online marketing tactics, but it remains one of the top performing. Let us help you take advantage of this tool to grow your business. Contact Us to get your email marketing program started today.
Get In touch
available from 8:00am – 5:00pm