Internet Marketing: Bring Home the Bacon
Does your business need to take its marketing efforts online? After all, that's where your potential customers can be found. Whether from a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone, people use the Internet from anywhere and everywhere.
Let's face it, the Internet has changed the way we do business. For decades, companies pushed their story out through print and media ads, promoting their products and building their brand. They used direct mail and many other "shotgun" means to put their products and services in front of prospects. One of the problems with this approach is the broadcast nature of this advertising, sending the message to thousands or maybe millions, to engage only a small percentage of those that see the advertising. Then they actually sell to yet a smaller number of those who were engaged.
Today, in addition to the push advertising described above, each company must have an Internet presence to create "pull marketing" also known as Internet marketing – pulling interested prospects to their companies. A much less costly and more effective approach, it is more targeted and less broadcast in nature.
Internet marketing is more than just putting up a website, which is the most important piece of your Internet marketing strategy. It must be updated regularly with new content, optimized for search engine optimization (SEO), and linked to your social media channels. But that is just the beginning. Next you must employ activities to bring people to your website:
- Pay Per Click Internet Advertising- Once regarded with skepticism, it has become a highly targeted and measurable advertising medium, ideal for small businesses promoting local products and services. What makes search advertising especially appealing is its ability to target specific geographic areas, ensuring the ad will appear to local customers searching for your products and services. And, pay-per-click is still the only guaranteed method to achieve top search engine rankings.
- Email Marketing - Email is the most effective method of driving traffic to e-commerce sites, with online search coming in second and social media third. By setting up a regular email marketing program to announce special offers and news, you will stay top-of-mind with customers.
- Video Marketing - In today's marketing world, video marketing is the best tool to immediate express your company belief, illustrate products and services and perhaps include client testimonials. You can see our video services here.
- Internet Marketing Consulting - Internet Business Consultants are specially trained and certified Internet business experts. Just like the many other business advisors you've come to depend on (such as your lawyer, your accountant or stock broker), an Internet Business Consultant is in your local community to ensure your business realizes the full profit potential offered by Internet technologies.
If you are looking for new customers, it is no longer possible to ignore the Internet. As one of the leading Internet Marketing Agencies in Dallas Fort Worth, i5 web works can show you how to "bring home the bacon."
For decades, companies pushed their story out through print and media ads, promoting their products and building their brand. They used Direct Mail Direct Response (DMDR) and many, many other means to put their products and services in front of prospects. One of the issues with this approach is broadcast nature of this advertising, sending the message to thousands, hundreds of thousands or maybe millions, to engage only a small percentage of those that see the advertising. Then they actually sell to yet a smaller number of those who were engaged. They did it because it worked -- then!
Today, in addition to the push advertising described above, each company much have an Internet presence to create pull marketing. Internet Marketing take a different approach – pulling interested prospects to their companies. A much less costly and more effective approach, as it is more targeted and less broadcast in nature.
Companies today must have:
- A website which is updated regularly
- A website which is optimized for search
- They must participate in Social Media
- They must use Email Marketing
For those companies who have or need an Internet presence, there are many companies who provide these services individually or in an unaligned manner.
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Website Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Internet Advertising
- Inbound Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Development
Only a few companies do it all – The Whole Shebang – and mix these services together, similar to a recipe to achieve the best possible results. i5 is one of those. We can provide each element as a standalone, just Social Media, and do it very well and tie one to another to achieve the best in overall marketing.