The Whole Shebang: Recipe for Internet Marketing Success
Are you looking for a company that can design your website, increase your search engine ranking, manage social media accounts, write blogs, create email campaigns, AND leap buildings in a single bound? You've found it! At i5 web works, we call this The Whole Shebang. Simply put, we are a one-stop-shop for all your Internet marketing needs -- both inbound and outbound strategies. After all, you should be communicating with the clients and prospects you already have while simultaneously attracting new ones.
As one of the leading Internet Marketing Agencies in Dallas Fort Worth, we know that delivering results requires knowledge to develop the strategy and skills to handle implementation. We've got both.
Using i5 web works' professional team of designers, developers, writers, and analytics experts, the process is cohesive, comprehensive and consistent. More significantly, this makes it easier for you to manage and eliminates the need to use multiple vendors.
The Whole Shebang combines all the ingredients for Internet marketing success:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - It is pointless to have a website if no one can find it. Bring customers to your website by using the right keywords and generating inbound links
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising - one of the quickest, most effective ways to be on page one of search results. Most people do not go to page two!
- Local Search - The most effective Internet marketing tool for small local businesses
- Social Media - If your customers are using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest, then you should be too.
- Email Marketing - This is a cost-effective way to stay top-of-mind with customers and prospects. Email is still the most effective method of driving traffic to e-commerce sites, with online search coming in second and social media third.
- Content Development- Pictures may be worth a 1,000 words, but content is king in today's online world. Another important SEO tool, make sure your website, blog, and social media say what you mean and what your customers want to hear.
- Website Design - This is the most important component of an Internet marketing program and should not be skimped on or delegated a budget of $99. There are many factors that make a website successful and we use them all.
- Website Hosting - Where you put your website is often overlooked until it doesn't work. Trust your most valuable marketing tool to a reputable provider.
- Video Marketing - Video tells a story better than pictures or words. New technology makes it easy and affordable for small businesses to use video for customer testimonials, product demonstrations, and deliver more personal customer messages.
Only a few companies do it all – The Whole Shebang – and have the capability to combine all the pieces together, similar to perfecting a recipe. i5 web works can create a custom program for you or provide "a la carte" services, such as just website design or social media. However, the best results are achieved when all of these pieces are put into place and managed on an ongoing basis. Contact us now for a complimentary consultation and website analysis.